How To Convert & Download YouTube Videos On iPhone, iPad?
This method uses a free file-management app called Documents by Readdle, which should work on most iOS devices.
Step 1: Install and open “Documents by Readdle” app
- On your iOS device, go to the App Store and search for "Documents by Readdle".
- Once the installation finished, launch “Documents by Readdle”.
Step 2: Go to “YT.video” on Documents app
- In Documents app, tap the browser icon, that looks like the Safari icon (a small compass, on iPhone this is in the bottom right-hand corner, on iPad it's in the left-hand menu), then, a web browser will be displayed.
- Type "yt.video" into the address bar at the top, click “Go” button and you'll open the website.
Step 3: Enter YouTube Video URL
Now you need to enter the correct URL for the video you want to download:
Directly enter the video keywords in YT.video search box, click Start button, then you’ll see a number of related videos displayed, click “Download video” button right below video you want to download.
Step 4: Download YouTube Video
- Once Step 3 done, you'll see a video thumbnail, several quality options and format tabs, and some green “Download” buttons next to each video format.
- Choose video format you want to download, then click “Download” button. After downloading process finished, tab “Close” on the pop-up board and the video will be downloaded to your device.
- Once all above steps done, click “Save” and you'll see the video file in the Downloads folder.
Step 5: Move videos to “All Photos” folder
- Tab “Documents” icon in the bottom right-hand corner to see the video download process.
- In “Documents” folder, tab Three dots icon right below the video, click “Move” -> “Documents” -> “All Photos” to move video to “All Photos” folder, now you can enjoy your video offline in your All Photos gallery.
- Open “Photos” app to enjoy the video.
We have shown you how to easily convert/download YouTube videos on iPhone, iPod. Hope this instructions helpful.